DROP OFF TIME
Sunday, September 11th: 5pm – 8pm
Monday, September 12th: 10am-4pm – please arrive by 3pm to be completed by 4pm.
2500 Turner Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Once you arrive, please allow approximately 1 hour from unloading to placing items on the floor. Please make sure that you go to the marked doors for all drop-off.
Prior to Drop-off:
1. Make sure that all items are clean, tagged (with barcoded tag) and on hangers. We do not provide or give back hangers. ALL TAGS MUST BE DONE ONLINE thru your profile at http://www.grandrapids.jbfsale.com. Please make sure that they are the correct size and on white cardstock.
2. Have all clothing in size/gender order.
3. All toys must have batteries and all electronics must work!
1. Park in the FRONT of the building in a parking space. YOU CAN NOT BE PARKED IN THE FIRE LANE!
2. LEAVE YOUR ITEMS IN YOUR CAR. Bring in a scannable tag for us to scan/check you in at the CHECK-IN table and sign the waiver stating that JBF is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage to your items. You will also receive your Volunteer & Consignor pre-sale early shopping passes.
3. Bring your items in the arena and check in at the drop off area for placement of items instructions. We will have rolling racks to use for unloading your items inside the facility.
4. It is important the items are placed in the correct places.
5. Please make sure to take any and all containers and boxes used to bring items to the sale.
6. You’re done! Watch your items sell online!
– Still looking to volunteer so you get to shop first as a volunteer and earn 10% more on your sold items? We still need help and we can’t do this without you. Plus it’s a lot of fun!
– Please remember – check your items for any recalls at www.cpsc.gov