Summer is in full swing – and we’re alllllllmost to the point where I am counting down the days until they go back. But ideas like this from the JBF Corporate Blog keep the fun in summer, even when “Momma Weary” sets in!
With fireworks, good food, and the red white and blue, the month of July is one of the best times of the year. Whether it’s the parades, parties, or a good time with our loved ones, summer is always a good time. However, keeping the kids entertained isn’t always easy, with the excitement surrounding your those summer days. We’ve got an awesome glitter slime recipe for families of all ages, sure to make your summer special.
What You’ll Need:
- 5 oz of white glue
- Liquid starch
- Food coloring – pink, blue, green and yellow
- Cups and craft sticks for mixing
- First, mix 1/2 cup of white glue, 1 tbsp of water, food coloring, and glitter in a red solo cup.
- Use 3 different cups for each color. Use a craft stick to mix completely.
- After mixture is combined, add 1/4 cup of liquid starch.
- Keep stirring and slime will form. When slime forms, take the slime and begin kneading.
- If the slime starts to stick, add some more liquid starch. Be careful not to add more than 1 tsp at a time.
- Braid the three colors of slime for a marbled appearance.
- Store in a sealed container until you’re ready to put this colorful slime to good use!
And there you have it! A fun AND pretty way to display your creative side. This slime is perfect for kids, parents, and everyone in between. We hope you try making this slime to make this summer extra fun. What’s your favorite summer craft? Leave your comments below!