Pulled directly from our website, here’s some super helpful tips on getting your items ready for the sale.
Because to get our show floor to look like this:
you need to prep!!
Keep up the hard work!
We are so glad you will be consigning with us at the upcoming sale!!!
- Print the Consignor Waiver form, complete sign and bring with you to drop off
- Read over the tagging details below and review the pricing suggestions.
- Log into your JBF profile and click ENTER TAGS to get started.
You must tag all items using our online tagging and barcoding system. It is FREE!
You set your own price on all items.
Click here for pricing suggestions
PREPARING AND TAGGING: TOYS, BOOKS, AND GAMES
- Click here to check the Consumer Product Safety Commission website for any recalls.
- Clean all items thoroughly. (Stained items will be removed from the sales floor).
- Test to make certain that items are working properly.
- Battery operated items must include working batteries (these can be purchased inexpensively at dollar stores). You will be charged for non working batteries.
- Games and puzzles must include ALL pieces and be in box/plastic bag. Tape shut with clear packing tape.
- Place small parts and accessories belonging to items in Ziploc/plastic bag. Tape bag shut. Fasten bag securely to the item with clear packing tape or small zip ties. Items must include ALL parts.
- You may group several items together (toys, rattles, puzzles, books, etc.) in a Ziploc bag. Secure bag shut with clear tape.
- Use ONLY easily removable tape (painters tape works best to ensure no damage) to attach tags to books. Do not use scotch or masking tape.
- Items may be placed into multiple bags and secured together with clear packing tape.
- Multi piece items that will not fit into a bag may be attached together with zip ties.
- NO stuffed animals. (ONLY battery operated toy animals)
- NO explicit pg13 or rated R DVD’s.
- NO VHS tapes.
Note: Attach tag to item with clear packing tape, safety pin, or by punching a hole in the top of the tag and securing with ribbon.
Note: Place a piece of tape on tag before punching a hole. This will reinforce the tag so that it is not easily torn off your item.
Note: If selling multiple items together, include how many items on tag. (i.e. toys, rattles, puzzles, books, etc.)