Are you an early bird who gets the worm? Or, in this case, secures your spot for valet tagging?
Then it’s time to sign up! Click this link to fill out a Google form that will allow you to simply drop off your best items to a tagger. They prep, price, tag, and bring your items to the sale and you just get your check!
Here’s the specifics:
- Drop off clean items to your tagger.
- Earn 45% of the selling price, less a $20 consignor fee.
- If you choose to volunteer 4 or more hours, you’ll receive 50% on your sold items.
- You need to have a minimum of 50 items to consign.
- Items need be in excellent condition – toys cleaned, clothes laundered (no stains, pilings, smoke/odor or tears).
- Items need to be sorted by size and gender with outfits together – cardboard boxes are great, as they keep things neat. In a pinch though, a garbage bag will work.
- Items need to have all their parts and be in working order with batteries.
- Items should not be on the JBF Nationwide Recall List.
Space is limited and we take requests on a first come first served basis – so sign up soon!