The final countdown is on for the kick off of our 2016 sales. We’re so excited to launch Kalamazoo in April – and get the wheels turning for our Grand Rapids sale which is just 72 hours away from drop off. How did six months go by so fast?!
We’re grateful for your participation in this sale! It’s our goal to provide a high quality event that can benefit so many families. From shoppers to sellers – our fabulous charities – and our awesome volunteers – we hope this event clears your clutter and puts cash in your wallet!
A few final things…
- Pack your car well! Being organized at home gets you organized at the sale.
- Make sure you’ve got a small item with a tag on it handy for registration.
- Nope – no more self-addressed stamped envelopes – you can leave those at home.
- Wear comfortable shoes! (Mom always said this was smart, right?!)
- Check your sale history throughout the week. Enjoy watching those little check boxes turn to “sold.”
- Do a final check before pick up. Perhaps you just want to donate those final items after all. In the Image, Alpha Women’s Center and GRPS will be so grateful you did!
- Take a deep breath….when you find that “one last item” to sell, make a quick tag – or start your Fall Sale stash!
Drop off is almost here – let the fun begin!